DCF GUNS RANGE OPERATIONAL RULES
- All Federal, State, and local firearm laws must be obeyed
- All firearms not on the firing line must be holstered, or unloaded with their action open and the magazine removed, or unloaded and encased
- All shooters must complete and sign the DCF RANGE RELEASE, WAIVER, HOLD HARMLESS, INDEMNIFICATION & ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT before using the Range
- Owners of Class III(3) firearms must be in possession of any special permits or paperwork require by law, and, in addition, must receive approval from the Range Desk prior to use.
- Food, beverages, and smoking are prohibited on the Range. (Smoking is prohibited throughout the building)
- Muzzle Loading/Black Powder Firearms are prohibited on the Range.
- All calibers of pistols may be fired.
- Rifles up to and including .460 Weatherby Magnum caliber may be fired.
- Shotgun slugs and buck shot may be fired. No bird shot may be fired during normal range hours. Range Officers may authorize use only during specific training courses.
- Tracer, “no-light” or “expired” tracer, armor piercing, and steel core ammunition are strictly prohibited.
- commands issued by Range Officers and Range Personnel must be obeyed immediately and without question.
- No one other than DCF Gun Range personnel may go forward of the firing line unless authorize or instructed to do so by the Range Officer.
- When the command “CEASE FIRE” is given:
i) Stop shooting IMMEDIATLY
ii) Remove your finger from the trigger
iii) Keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
iv) Wait for further instructions from the Range Officer
It is the shooters responsibility to disclose all accidental discharges to a present Range Safety Officer, Range Desk Operator, or any DCF Employee. This means ANY bullets making an impact on any other location besides the black rubber at the back of the range. Please contact any employee first, if another shooter is making you uncomfortable for any reason.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO APPROACH THE PERSON YOURSELF.
Indoor range is open to all Sunday – Saturday from 10am – 7pm.
WAS IT TOO CROWDED THE LAST TIME YOU CAME TO SHOOT?
Try Sunday’s, Monday’s and weekdays before 3pm. It is very relaxing.
DROP IN SHOOTING
$20 per person
No scheduling needed. Bring a Drivers License, Identification Card, or another form of identification with a picture in order to shoot. Reservations can only be made by Members with 24 hour notice. Please call for availability any time.
One hour is guaranteed for Non-Members. Please feel free to continue shooting when we have lanes available. You will only be asked to give up your lane if you are a Non-Member, over an hour, and we have no available lanes.